The Honeyrose Stop Smoking Plan allows for a natural move away from both tobacco and nicotine products. Honeyrose herbal cigarettes and smoking mixtures help provide the support needed to reduce tobacco intake without removing the physically satisfying process of selecting, lighting and holding a cigarette, especially during the difficult quitting period
By following the Honeyrose Stop Smoking Plan, established over 30 years ago, nicotine and tobacco intake may be gradually reduced and eventually eliminated. The Honeyrose Stop Smoking Plan takes into account the human side of stopping smoking: the need for guidance, support, and hopefully we have created a plan that understands how people feel during the difficult times when cravings are at their worst.
HOW DOES THE HONEYROSE STOP SMOKING PLAN WORK?
Honeyrose herbal cigarettes and smoking mixtures can be a reassuring way to stop smoking. The Honeyrose Stop Smoking Plan offers a way to help you replace tobacco cigarettes gradually and calmly, substituting Honeyrose herbal cigarettes for tobacco cigarettes until you finally quit smoking.
You have the added comfort of knowing that all the ingredients are non-addictive and are made of pure herbs specially treated and naturally flavoured without any added chemicals. Each time you smoke a Honeyrose herbal cigarette or use our smoking mixtures you lessen your intake of nicotine, and then the next tobacco cigarette should seem less attractive. You could soon lose the desire to smoke tobacco products.
By following the Honeyrose Stop Smoking Plan, you might be ready to quit smoking tobacco cigarettes in as little as three weeks.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Enlist the support of family and friends – tell them what you are trying to do, they can help to keep you on the ‘straight and narrow’ road to success.
- Think positively about your quit smoking plan.
- Make sure the first cigarette of the day is a Honeyrose product.
- Try and avoid situations which may tempt you to smoke tobacco. Keep Honeyrose nearby, in case you do feel tempted.
- Stick to your quit smoking plan.
- Walk more, take more exercise – you will feel measurably better with each additional walk and each tobacco cigarette you don’t smoke.
- As an incentive, keep track of the money you will save when you stop smoking completely.
- Have a ‘treat’ planned for when you have quit smoking completely.
ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH PRACTITIONER BEFORE TAKING UP NEW EXERCISE OR SIGNIFICANTLY CHANGING YOUR LIFESTYLE
STOP SMOKING PLANS
The followings are suggested plans, and should be adapted to take into account your circumstances and the number of cigarettes you already smoke per day.