International Business Development Manager
Honeyrose Products Ltd established since 1910 in Suffolk has been the market leader in the production of tobacco free and nicotine free herbal cigarettes and smoking products and is looking for an experienced International Business Development Manager to join their established team in Suffolk.
The role holder will provide direction in the growth of the business in emerging markets, this role will help the company on their client development, profile raising and in continuing to create a more structured approach to business development activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold, contributes to the development of export sales strategies and setting of sales targets.
- Taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
- Ensuring contact is made at senior level with key decision makers and that our clients are considered for contracts
- Building a sales pipeline of new business opportunities to ensure the sales target will be met for the year
- Handles export customer accounts and oversees export distribution
- Produces reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management
- Keeps up to date with products and competitors
- Keeps up to date with and advises senior management regarding legislation and export rulings.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Business or a similar subject
- at least 3 years experience in an excise regulated industry for both domestic and international markets,
- Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Organizational development, recruitment, talent management, succession planning
- Adaptability and persistence combined with the ability to work within the structure and requirements of the business
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent, both written and oral, in the following languages – Armenian, Russian and English is essential due to emerging markets in Russia and client database in Armenia.
Location :- Suffolk
Closing Date :- 13th October 2017
To apply send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to: